View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 09:42 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HOW to approach reps at the stores

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmzero View Post
So i take it youve never worked in retail huh.
how did you come up with that assumption from this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
THANKED it doesnt matter how right you are or how wrong they are, it comes w/ the job
???

yes i worked in retail and also in a restaurant (which, imo, is worse of the 2) there was many times the customer would complain "this isnt med. rare, there is blood, see..." where in my head i say thats what the hell med rare is, you should of asked for med but would in fact say "im so sorry, let me take this back right away and bring you out another one"

it never mattered how wrong they were or how right i was, the customer is always right. i just bite my tongue and let it go then smoked a fattie after work

when i 1st got hired at home depot, in training, they would tell you a story bout this 1 customer that came in w/ a (1) tire (every1 knows home depot dont sell tires) but said he bought it here and wanted his $ back. true story...they gave him store credit for the 1 tire and kept the tire to make a point.