View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 11:45 AM
kirstein
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 11.09.10 Plutonium ROM.SYS 28242,Sense 2019 core

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
November 13 Mega Update
Pagepool set to 12

Nov.13.10.Pluto_NO_CHT_22045 (SONY branch,no Yahoo! "issues")

Nov.13.10.Pluto_NO_CHT_23146 (COM3/HTC branch)

Nov.13.10.Pluto_NO_CHT_23698 (LG Electronics branch)

Nov.13.10.Pluto_NO_CHT_28244 (WMD. This is a continuation of com3 from 23090)

Setup is identical (except no titanium,no sense ROM).Tested only major functions and all "known" native 5.x bugs (like caller id+dialer+lockscreen).

Its flashing time lol
I wish I understood the differences in these branches. I get the part about LG version, HTC version, Sony Version. Who is Com3? And of more interest to me, what really are the differences in these builds. Are some features missing at the request of the manufacturers? Do the manufacturers tweak the builds?
And what of the 28xxx builds, They've been good so far, but where are they coming from?

Thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.