View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 12:06 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Theme, Mods] 11/10/10 Are you interested in this Blue Epic Theme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny.Bravo View Post
I flashed the theme and overall I like it. I'm not a big fan of Comic Sans, so I flashed the ComfortAA font. I'll give you some more feedback in a day or so after I've played with everything. One question though...if I flash your LauncherPro file will it keep my home screens, shortcuts, widgets, etc? Or will I have to customize everything again?
I don't think so, if you already have LP installed everytning will need to be reset.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion