View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 01:10 PM
Musicman247
No charge for Awesomeness

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The keys to Windows Phone's Success

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
I think their biggest problem so far is limiting it to GSM (AT&T & T-Mobile) to start. At&t has too many loyal iPhone users, and a lot have recently upgraded to the iPhone4, which means they probably just renewed their contract.

T-Mobile has been really strong with Android, especially now with the G2 and the MyTouch4G.

They NEED to get this to Sprint and Verizon before the holiday season, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Also, the phones on At&t are kind of weak. The Surround isn't really too bad and its not too thick, but the speaker seems pretty pointless. I haven't actually heard one though, just held the fake demo in the store. Lots of people seem to like the Focus, but to me, it didn't feel as solid as the Surround or even as my Samsung Captivate.

What they should have done is released the HD7 on every major US carrier. I'm sure that thing would have sold like hot cakes. So many people liked the HD2 and its been limited to T-Mobile.
Completely agree. Not having CDMA out the door was a terrible mistake.

People like the Focus because of the AMOLED screen. Seeing the Focus and the Surround side by side in the store made the Surround look terrible. Colors washed out when tilted, gray "blacks", etc. If I were to choose on impulse I'd take the Focus just for the screen.

Spread the thanks! Click http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/but...ost_thanks.gif if someone helps you!