View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 09:54 AM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Help-How to restore my settings/ROM/contacts on a new EVO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0st View Post
So its confirmed that we can transfer the nandroid backup from phone to phone?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
Absolutely. Any more, when I get a new employee I just do a NAND restore on their new EVO as I keep one with all the good stuff in and my information out. I also have a NAND backup of my phone customized for me. You can do multiple NAND backups and use which ever you want.

Just put your micro SD card, that has the NAND backup on it, in the new EVO and after you root, do a quick NAND restore. It will be like you never replaced your phone and you will be back up and running in less than 5 minutes after you root.