View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 06:23 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows is not dead!

Bro... There's a new batch of customers EVERY year...
My 16 year old's had a phone since he was 12. I know... I didn't buy him a smart phone... But he's ready for one in 2011. HE will decide which platform to follow. He was thinking EVO (Android) but he's been seeing the buzz WP7 has caused and now he's rethinking it. He's saving all his christmas money and I bet he gets a Smart phone in 2011. Old dudes like me who've been with WinMo since it came out are not who M$ is worried about. And unless Android and iPhone come up with something different... It's gonna be tight at the top. Verizon getting the iPhone might get some peoples wifes to buy it. I know I would have to buy one for MY wife if it came to Sprint. But Most people on Verizon are on Android phones and happy to be there.
New business is where it's at. Not to mention stealing users from Apple and Android especially those who have a new upgrade coming and have an XBox at home. They are a huge target for M$. It seems to me that people forget that M$ has been in this game a long time and they have the bucks and the resources to make it happen. Maybe not number 1 but then again number 3 is not a bad place to be.
p.