View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 07:08 PM
nerys
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Transparency issues works on one TP2 but not the other TP2

Ahh That explains a lot (one of my core nits is lack of description of what these things do I have sharkies mod to make the bottom curtain on your hot keys in the new 2.0 transparent.

It never dawned on me that your bottom curtain mod and his were not the same thing. and since I had yours first and his second I had "both" but since I thought they were the same thing on the NEW install I never bothered to install yours

I can not tell a difference between stock and 50% for notification (glass worked fine but I did not like it) 100% is too much hard to read the letters for date.

is there a way to make it a shaded "bubble" behind each item? or a way to make the text use 2 colors? say white text with a black outline?

The hard part about these mods is first whats compatible with cht 2.0 etc.. and second and even harder is the NAMING and DESCRIPTIONS of these things.

I thought curtain was the part where the start button is and the part where the soft keys are. I never would have guessed that this also works for the slider

I never would have guessed to try the trans notification because I did not know it was CALLED notification bar. Its a data clock on my screen while on most screen captures it shows as missing calls etc.. - I did not know they were one and the same as far as the cabs are concerned hehe

I think I am just going to get used to hard resetting till I fine tune exactly which mods I need installed and then hard reset to get rid of the flack and only install the mods that do what I need hehe