View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 05:55 PM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Extra dimming the backlight?

i had a pp6700 and every ppc after it with a slide out qwerty so i know what you are talking about. on the 6700 long press power key was mapped to toggle the backlight completely off or on. i dont know how much extra battery it would concern but i dont see why it isnt possible.... all you need is to find out is the name of the .exe of the backlight program. it should be somewhere in the windows folder. if you find that file and upload it here, ill handle the rest for you. all you would have to do then is drop the .lnk file i send back to you in your windows folder.

now the question is, is there a exe in windows that controls only the backlight? that IS the question. lol