View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 02:59 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Lexikon or HTC 7 Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernSTYLE View Post
sorry I was aiming this towards TP2 users thought it would fit best in there.

To the others, I am a big keyboard fan, I think the TP2 has the best keyboard you can get on a cell and refuse to get some huge phone that's nice but lacks it bc let's face it, full touch screen on a lazy day is miserable.

The screen size I was hoping would be a little bigger, I think the Droid X was way too big though, at least for me. Thanks for the feedback from everyone, but what about the Lexikon? Is that phone so bad that its not even considerable? And my last question is, are the touch screens becoming capacitive like the iPhone or iPod touch, or are they the same as TP2?

Thanks again hope to hear more
Right now ALL the phones are Capacitive(same as iphone) screen whether it be the TP7 or Lexicon...

In terms of specs Lexicon is not too bad actually..it has an 800mhz chip but a 2nd gen snapdragon which is better then the 1st gen one in the TP7..the downside though is the 4 row keyboard :/...

If your waiting till the time the TP7 is meant to be released..verizon has a 4" phone with 1.2ghz processor and a keyboard planned for early 2011.

That said there is no indication whether TP7 will come to verizon or not :/..so far only sprint has been confirmed.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)