View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 10:33 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Get Paid $$$ to turn your Android or iPhone off while driving..

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesscoggin View Post
Lol...sounds like a pyramid scheme to me, that is if their only source of funding is the initial charge for new users....
that doesnt really make any sense... what developer DOESNT makes any money off an app, other than the initial cost of buying said app??? ie-"initial charge for new users".. thats the core of getting paid in the app world, new users buying your app.. lol
-----------------------

And i dunno howd theyd know it you were flying or walking.. i wondered that too... it has to use GPS to track your movement, so maybe for flight, it knows your 30,000 ft in the air, and doesnt count it.. for walking maybe it has a minimum MPH or something to tell your not in a car...

i dunno.. the article was new.. i assumed the app was pretty new as well.. youd think something like this would be busted already online if it was fake..

we have a few people with the old Navizon links, were you got Paid to use GPS.. so i dont see why this automatically should be dismissed as sketchy...

i think its worth checking into... i only have XDAndroid, so im not Full Time, but im on the rocker with upgrading one of my 3 lines, so soon enough ill be trying this out myself... its 12bucks, if its a wash, oh well, it was only $12 lol