View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 02:36 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Extra dimming the backlight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
Why don't you scroll all the way over to the settings tab in sense... tap menu... tap all settings... tap system... tap power... tap backlight... Use the scroll bars under backlight adjustment to lower the brightness...

Or...

scroll to settings tab... tap sound & display... scroll to bottom of page... tap backlight... Use the scrolly bars...

The scrolly bars will only work if you unsellect the Automatically adjust backlight option...

Haunt Alaska

p.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [sammich] View Post
I don't think that's possible without modifying the HTC power drivers. But if its any consolation, you wouldn't save much battery life by turning off the backlight COMPLETELY.

If you want the calculations to prove it, I can show it to you.

You don't think it's possible?
I do it all the time. Check out my post just above yours.
Haunt Alaska
p.