View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 07:14 PM
elephant007
domo arigato mr roboto

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My moment is stuck on the Samsung screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-roy211 View Post
Did anyone ever figure out a fix for this? My phone will boot up to the Samsung screen, then will not go any further. I am using noobnl-Radioactive-FroYo-romv1.8.7 rom and it was working fine, til i was tether wirelessly earlier. My phone froze, so i restarted it, now it will not boot past the samsung screen. I cleared the cache, and even tried rebooting to factory reset.

When i try to apply the rom from zip, it says
E:cant format system
E:failure at line 2:
format system:

Any ideas?
Looks like you might need to reflash the rom, can't really tell what the error means unless you can post the update-script from the ROM it self... my guess is that the format SYSTEM: is malformed