View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 08:50 PM
kirstein
Halfway to VIP Status

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Oct 24 Plutonium-TEST ROM.SYS 28240,Sense 2019 core

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
I am thinking about loading up 10-3 Pluto again. Would I really be missing that much if I went back to that version and thanks.

Gary
It's not as smooth as 10-17 with CHt2.0.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanPhillips1 View Post
Yep Vin , More "tiny issues" w/ 10-24 , stuttering when you slide to the home screen. Sense has crashed a few times using the messaging and email tabs. It is fast thought but it seems almost "to fast" for the GUI to keep up, sounds strange but 10-17 is home agaiN, it was the $. Yes CHT 2.0 with fix and all but rss widget installed. thx again for EVERYTHING you give us.
I was worried that it was just my imagination, although after being back on 10-17 it's clearly smoother.
This post has been thanked 3 times.