View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 05:53 PM
swear0730
PPCGeeks Regular

swear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuffswear0730 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Oct 24 Plutonium-TEST ROM.SYS 28240,Sense 2019 core

I'm running the 10/24 Pluto release. Vin, I can't tell positive or negative any difference between this and the 10/17 release. Both are fast, fast, fast. The only problem I've noted BOTH releases is that sometimes the SMS window will freeze when I click the "check" backing out of a threaded conversation. The top curtain of SMS where it says "Inbox" freezes. If I wait or I hit my right hardkey it will back out so it isn't frozen forever. Like I said, I noticed it on both ROMs.

I have 5 email accounts loaded up along with DDT WeatherPanel, Sprint Navigation and Slingplayer. I use the Facebook tab as well as Bing and Google. All work great and fast.

Oh, one other thing. Yahoo email setup requires knowlege of the POP and SMTP addresses but that seems to be something that got lost going to 28240 as this is the third time I've had to set that up manually.

If there are any WeatherPanel fans on the thread I would recommend going to 1/10/10 DDT ULTIMATE V2 (Final Edition) WVGA Weatherpanel - CAB Install - xda-developers and checking out DDT. I've been using it for a month.