View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 06:32 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Possibly getting rid of my TP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlarkascendingx View Post
Well, I'm asking the TP users if it's even worth it lol. How much do you love your TP?
Shouldn't this be something you ask of yourself? When all is said and done, I'm pretty sure your opinion should take precedence.

Either way, I do love my TP. I also love my TP2. I just haven't found an Android phone that's a) on my carrier and b) is a worthy replacement. I have some pretty high standards tho, and I can afford to be picky - I'm patient, and don't mind using my 'old' phones for years if it means waiting for the right device.