View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 04:32 PM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Winmo 6.5 and Android on TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tandyman100 View Post
Not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but here goes.
I saw this video: YouTube - Android 2.0.1 on HTC Touch Pro and thought it was the coolest thing ever. Windows mobile 6.5 AND Android (via HaReT) booting on a Touch Pro. I will be getting a Touch Pro soon, and would like to know how to do this. Or, at least, how to flash to that version of Windows Mobile 6.5 (I know how to run android

If it's for a cdma phone, just go to the cdma upgrades for the touch pro section of this forum. Read on how to unlock your phone because you need to do this first. then flash a rom from one the threads also found in the cdma tp upgrades section, then you'll have a phone with 6.5