View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 03:58 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM/Themed]Barebones Green Rom 96mb! 10/15(AOSP Kanged)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lviv73 View Post
Yeah the green theme is a too much for some,that was my personal rom.Try my CosmicBlue(with blue colors) roms they are faster,look way better and definitely alot more polished.

I might post another themed CosmicBlue rom based on latest EpicExperience with Twiz,its has CosmicBlue theme but more refined,true semitransparent notification bar,themed Twiz and more.But to be honest CosmicBlue AOSP is definitely more snappy than any of the EpicExperience roms,but EpicExperience has more features and still fast but not as fast as bubby323 AOSP-whicj is fastest ro to date in my opinion.
yaaaa the cook pays a visit, ya i updated first post with all your info. rom looks way better blue but some do like green but it was overkill. no disrespect to you though cause you cant please everyone.