View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 01:32 PM
ryanmv213
PPCGeeks Regular

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
From the parts of the FAQ that I originally contributed (you might even say I updated the section of the FAQ thoroughly a few months ago instead of skimming so I could provide a useful reply for everyone to reference):

Also, you're kinda a jerk and I wonder why anyone is thanking your post where you're being a jerk. What have you contributed lately?
I completely agree with you and most humblely apologize to both you and the community for my rude useless posts. Although I know it is no excuse; I had a mean wine in me and I was taking out my frustrations on you when I should have been looking at myself for being annoyed with my time consuming flashing addiction. I have been coming to this site entirely too much and will be taking some time off. I'm sorry for another useless post. Thank you and everyone else who has moved this project forward or assisted in the FAQ. I will be deleting my rude posts. Thanks everyone for the well deserved roasting. Again sorry to all.

Last edited by ryanmv213; 10-25-2010 at 01:38 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.