View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 03:48 PM
2 Bunny
Banned User

2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work2 Bunny is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to 2 Bunny Send a message via Skype™ to 2 Bunny
Smile WINDOWS MOBILE WIN Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny.Bravo View Post
Its that glass thing in your car that you open while you're driving and then throw your Microsoft-based phone out of on your way to buy an Android phone.
Heh, FAIL. I used Android on my Diamond for a little bit and couldn't stand it. What operating system makes you dig deep in the settings just to get to bits and pieces of an incomplete "comm manager"? What OS makes you have a stupid Google account just to install applications unless you have a ROM that comes with OI file manager, from which you can install applications you downloaded from sites that don't make you have a Google account? What kind of pathetic excuse for a default onscreen keyboard is that thing (I've used an HTC customized Android device, and that makes it a bit more usable though to be honest)? What Mobile OS doesn't let you "stow away" your onscreen keyboard without holding down the home button for a half hour? What OS offers nothing but Toilet Paper scrolling?

What OS renders SuperCam (SuperDVR Mobile application) correctly?

WinMo - 5
Android - 1

Sorry, just an "IMO". I do use android for using SuperCam if I want it rendered correctly on the VGA Display.

Just my "Two or three cents".

- 2 Bunny