View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 06:40 AM
Johnny.Bravo
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Talking Tom problems

Have you had any problems making phone calls? What do the people on the other end hear when you are talking on the phone? Can they hear you clearly or do they hear a lot of static? If the problem is with your mic then it should manifest itself no matter what you are doing. If its just the Talking Tom app that is having problems, try uninstalling it and then reinstalling. I have it on my phone (my kids love it!) and it works just fine.