937dytboi
PPCGeeks Regular

937dytboi is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: hd7 plus dell wp7 Venue Pro t-mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
pro 7 is a joke imo new os is gonna be buggy plus the screen size/no 4g is just insane. i will give it a year to see how things go but mark my words that people are gonna be upset after buying the pro7. some will say there not but thats only if they never used a 4in + screen before. the surround with the pull out yamaha speakers is gonna be my first shot at wp7, i get to play with one for a week in november.
Do you know that the Surround is only a 3.8 inch screen not to much bigger than the 7 pro. I doubt the WP7 devices will be as buggy as people make it out to be. MS has spent a lot of money on this OS and has tested it extensively. Most places dont even have 4g capability yet sorry for the people that do, but im sure Sprint is coming out with more than just one device, so just sit tight and see what Sprint will offer.

Im hoping Asus will bring their device to Sprint but im weary about leaving my slide out keyboard beacuse it comes in handy sometimes, ive grown accustom to using the virtual keyboard and use it more that the slide out on my TP2.

Im also looking to venture from HTC because of this TP2 it has been terrible the last few months and it has been probably the worse WM device ive owned, TP was better in my opinion. Plus ive read that HTC has been having problems with their WP& devices rebooting. So im still in the air.

Wish Dell and Asus would make a CDMA version of their phones