Regular 'Geeker

ink718 is keeping up the good workink718 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ink718
Re: Evo on free and clear! Finally :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk6045 View Post
Hey all, I know this post is over a month old, but one never knows! After reading this ENTIRE thread, I am still a bit apprehensive. let me explain why:

Several years ago, I got the free and clear 1500 plan with unlimited data for $15/month minus a 27% employee discount. This discount I got from a friend who used to work for sprint but no longer does and whom I cannot really contact anymore. Throughout the entire time I've been with sprint, neither myself nor the other 3 people on my account (all the same plans) has ever contacted sprint regarding anything (including those pesky text message overages) for fear of breaking the "if it aint broke, dont fix it" rule.

my questions:

1. Is it even cool for me to even contact sprint? Can they change my plan willy nilly if I inquire about getting the Evo (eg if they see that I really shouldnt have this plan or something to that effect)?

2. What is the best way of pursuing the evo? I am willing to pay full price for the phone in the hopes of keeping my plan the way it is but I would prefer if I do so after the fact (that is, I call sprint and order the phone through them).
You should be good to go.

Don't forget to say thanx! ;]