View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 11:54 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Cokctail Flow Alcoholic Drink Recipes App - cool visual bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipp View Post
It makes sense, if that were true lol. Look at the Windows Mobile Apps sub forum... where's the one thread listed with all the new apps? There's always going to be a sticky which lists popular or specific types of apps, but every new app is always announced and then discussed in separate threads by users... Not sure I understand. Are you thinking I posted these in the general WP7 forum? I posted them in this WP7 Apps sub-forum... So confused.
no i know where you posted the thread but i still dont want 350 threads about apps when most users post 4/5/6 apps in one thread. that i get but theres gonna be apps popping up each day and im hoping if a user finds 5 new ones the combine them in the same thread. tp2 isnt my forum but my goal here is to keep wp area semi clean. ill work with the peeps and if you guys have ideas please post them.