View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 09:55 PM
Unknownforce
PPCGeeks Regular

Unknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuffUnknownforce knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to activate a TP2 w/energy rom on sprint?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
you can also email the cab file to your phone, click the file from the email and it will install to phone
This assumes the phone is activated already since you can't get e-mail on the phone until you activate it on some data network to get that e-mail.... lol

Anyways, I sold him the phone, and I know I included the cable. Not sure why he's trying to use another one? lol

Anyways, you guys forgot to mention that you need activesync or Windows Device Center to connect the phone... Once you have that installed, the phone will show up in My Computer, you just go through that and place it somewhere there, then unplug the phone, and use one of the file browsing softwares on that phone to open it. (There should be a file explorer or something in the tools folder in the start menu)

BTW, MC, you can disregard my PM's and just do what I said here..

Phone: Sprint HTC EVO 3D
ROM: Synergy Nightly with Own Mods
"If you have the stereo on, why would you turn up the volume on the TV?" 'Cause I like to party
This post has been thanked 1 times.