View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 06:57 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Cokctail Flow Alcoholic Drink Recipes App - cool visual bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipp View Post
What are you talking about? This part of the forum is eerily vacant and it's called windows phone 7 apps lol. This is where apps are supposed to be posted. Why have a whole sub-forum if there's just going to be one big mess of a thread.... you know what I mean? Plus, the ones i posted are new.
im just saying its nice to have all the apps/descriptions on one page, i see your point and i was just asking your opinion. just didnt wanna see 40 threads with one app posted.