View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 12:10 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 13| 21916|21681 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcmanager View Post
Thanks NRG and DOG! Running oct 7 Dlink 6.5.3 Page Pool 18, Panel start menu, Easy Today Launcher, 4 applications running with 98 free megs ram and OC'D @ 787. Phone is running excellent! I could see myself using this phone/laptop another 2 years Thanks again for all your effort!
You are you fast, I just post Easy Today this evening! Wowsers, thank you & thanked for proving the point! I suppose with a name like pcmanager, your use to getting a lot done fast...

WOW!!! pcmanager!! I just noticed & zoomed in on your screen shot.. HA! LOL!!! You've got Arkswitch (3 MB right there), and 8 programs running & still have over 40 MB free! In July & August you may have been able to start up Opera & have that!! :>))
*edit*

OK... LOL
Here's 3 screen shots, 3 different Home menus (Today screens).
Try to guess which one is which & why one is SOOO much better or looks so much different than the other...NOT
(I could even edit the sizes of the icons in each to make exact)... took me 20 seconds to switch between them.
On each of them: you can easily change the background, task & softmenu bars, etc.. (finish filling screen 2)

Not in order the 3 are: Easy, iphone & Cookie
Screen 1=80MB free, 2=120MB free, 3=120MB free
(top right of each screen in green)
also look @ mA, battery usage on scrn1 (227mA) is 3 times scrn3 (77mA)! (GUESS)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.Jpg (91.7 KB, 101 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot2.Jpg (102.3 KB, 95 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg ScreenShot4.Jpg (105.7 KB, 102 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by teradog; 10-19-2010 at 11:53 AM.