View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 09:49 AM
accessing
Halfway to VIP Status

accessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on repaccessing is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How To Flash Your Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang2 View Post
I have a htc touch pro sprint with a custom rom. It is unlocked and I want it to go back to stock.
Do I follow steps 1 through 6 via pc to flash back to stock (sprint) or something else?
I just bought it off ebay.
mustang2
Use the relocker. See below:

RELOCKING

Relocking is actually MUCH easier than unlocking. There is really just two steps.

step 1.) Flash a stock SHIPPED rom (not dumped while a dumped rom is just the stock rom, the certificats are signes wrong and once you flash the locker it will give an invalid rom error.

step 2.) entering bootloader by using the sspl exe linked above, flash the relocker this again is a flash exactly like a normal rom flash except for your mode of entering bootloader. after these two steps are done, you are relocked.

A few people have mentioned hitting the unbootable cycle when relocking just like when unlocking. if this happens, just flash the stock shipped rom again.
Attached FilesVerizon_UnlockerNBH.zip (243.5 KB, 1264 views)UNLOCKER.zip (118.7 KB, 4873 views)SPRINTRELOCKER.zip (118.7 KB, 4520