Thread: Help Please
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 05:23 PM
mcluvntheboss
VIP Member

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCTP2_N00bie View Post
I got them downloaded onto my MicroSD card, and when I go to the .cab file in File Explorer, when I tap it, it does nothing. I used to be able to tap the Dusk_Leo theme and that'll start to install and what not but now I can't even do that. It's just letting me tap it and that's it. Any ideas? Should I reset my phone?
s2w normaly compress his themes into a .zip or .rar because there are different parts to the theme that need be installed after on a nother. you will need this app to extract them.
Attached Files
File Type: cab 2 PocketRAR.cab (180.1 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!