Thread: Help Please
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 11:13 AM
mcluvntheboss
VIP Member

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCTP2_N00bie View Post
Wow, 40 some views and no reply? Ya, you guys are real helpful to someone that's new to this forum.
You just needed the right person to view it. Well from what you said you are using manila 2.1 and development for that has pretty much stop now that 2.5 has been out for some time. I would flash to a more updated rom with 2.5 if you need help doing this or anything else you can ask me and ill be glad to help out. I was a newbie once myself.