View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 03:55 AM
kristinicole06
Lurker

kristinicole06 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Do you feel disappointed by your o2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrzsuxppcrocks View Post
When I bought the 02 I was so excited that I stayd in the vz store for an extra 30mins checking out the phone. The first thing it did was to throw me an error when I was trying to open opera. My phone has frozen many times already and had to take the battery out. True it has 8Gb but they are not being used by the phone. For every application the main memory is exploited thus makes it run way slow. Just the other day I was trying to take a picture and it said it didn't have enough memory to take the pciture even tho I have my pics and vids to be saved on my storage. Sometime the phone just lags, it takes a while to open one of the applications, and when it does the internet doesn't seem that fast. I have to wait for some time for pics to load. Maybe it's because I"m using desktop mode. But yeah, my omnia II it's making me reconsidering, even tho it's supposed to be on top of the phone technology...Maybe if there is a Omnia III will fix this errors and will make a way better difference. But then again they might just delay it's release date for months..
agreed. i hate my omnia 2. it freezes all the time, i have to pry the back off to take the battery out a few times a day because the power button stops working. speaking of buttons not working, the lock button also decided to not work sometimes. i dont know about anyone else having such an issue with screen alignment, but i get stuck clicking the +'s for HOURS. usually i have to just pop the battery out because its the only way to get out of the program. so whenever i try to type it is off on a lot of the letters, and the swype wont work because it cant guess the works right. my usb port for the charger is loose for some reason, but that could have been me. i hear about the screen being so good that u can see it clearly outside, but i was in hawaii and the sunlight made it very hard to read. i also cant stand how if you use a clip from a song when you get text messages the song wont stop when you open the message.... it even plays while ur on the phone. the screen itself trys to flip all the time too. there really isnt too many things i like about my omnia. i just wish i could type on it without it messing up!