View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 02:51 AM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorigasi
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
First, your post really belongs in the thread for the rom you flashed.

Have you installed the Verizon Arcsoft cab here?:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...-5.2.12.45.cab

If so you may need to flash the Verizon shipped rom and let it boot. Then do a clear storage just to be sure and let it boot. Then put it in bootloader and reflash the Energy rom you are using.
Yeah I already did. Sorry didnt mean to post it in the wrong section. Crap I gotta do all that? lol ok ill give that a try, thank you very much for your help.

Edit: sorry where can i find the verizon shipped rom?
lol
Well, I'm not gonna say that's the only way to fix it but I'm trying to eliminate whatever is causing your issue.

EDIT!
Here is a link to the Verizon 6.5 Stock Rom:
ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Touch%20Pro%20...58005_Ship.exe

Last edited by horndoctor; 10-14-2010 at 02:58 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.