View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 03:45 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help! Can you flash this phone to Metro PCS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotcE View Post
I bought this phone on eBay, and I've done some research, but I'm confused. It is an HTC Touch Pro. The back cover says US Cellular, and when i start it up the US Cellular logo flashes as it starts up, but if i call the voicemail, it says that it's on the Verizon network. Here's what it says under the battery,
FCC ID: NM8RAPH800
IC: 4115A-RAPH800
PPC6850
MEID HEX: A1000007976691
MEID DEC: 270113178309922193
S/N: HT95TH702168 A

Can this phone be flashed over to the Metro PCS network?
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.
maybe the previous owner flashed a the verizon tp radio on it. and you should be able to flash to metro. from what i've read in this forum, members have not had any big problems having metro register an ESN for a phone from another carrier.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!