View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 10:38 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: here comes the Arsenal of WP7 Phones... 5 more here!! with Pics and Info

yes im more than happy with 5mp..or 8 even on some.... because guess what, ITS A CELL PHONE!!! lol

i have a Canon RebelXS for pictures.. now if that was taking carppy pics, id be upset... but i expct my pphone NOT to take the most professional quality of pics..

the post above is exactly right, untl they start using premium lenses, itll never be to much better, no matter how many MP.. but if they did that, youd expect to pay atleast $100 more per device to offset the cost of the camera hardware..

who knows, maybe they tack on a "cool fee" even to offset the cost of production-nevr know..

just remember you have a cell phone first, a computer second, media center third, ........and a camera dead last...in a cell phone