View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 09:58 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: here comes the Arsenal of WP7 Phones... 5 more here!! with Pics and Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
Is it just me or is anybody else just not that impressed with WP7 so far? Such a lame square stick figure like GUI. I wanna like microsoft again, but it just seems like they are a step behind other competitors. Also those phones specs are not even that impressive to me. You know me and I was a die hard Windows mobile fan, I guess it was such a hobby to tweak it and make it do what I wanted, but I got to tell you jumping ship to Android had no regrets from me as far as performance and stability, I mean really, what makes WP7 stand out from other OS's? Im still waiting for something from WP7 that makes me say, damn I want that!
+1,000,000,000 im with you man... ive loved winMO for 3 years.. i anxiously await MS to impress me.. but even if i was on ATT, i wouldnt be buyin a WP7 soon... i want to like it, but it just looks ugly as all ugly to me..

i love technology, especially phones.. i love to show off what i can do to others..... just doesnt seem like WP7 is much to show off though..

i'llhave to see how development plays out... who knows what Themes can change thus far.. or what mod can/will be written t totally start changing things...

but if its unhackable ill never own one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefcakeb0 View Post
Wow they all suck! 5megapixels? cmon
i saw an article on 16mp cameras on phone the other day... whats the point?? how you gonna Pic Mail that pic to any normal cell phone is beyond me.. a 16mp pic would be several MBs in size even after the standard comression pic mail gives us.. you wouldnt even be able to send them...

even on real cameras, anything over 5-8mp is just a waste unless your profesional