View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 06:48 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: used pre, blown speaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishpony View Post
I purchased a used pre from my buddys mom and after about 2 weeks of use all of a sudden the rear speaker is blown, even though i rarely even use it. I have insurance on my account but since i just activated a used phone will sprint replace my speaker? the phone is not in the greatest condition either but it worked perfect for a couple weeks. I've had quite a few TP, TP2's replaced for this exact same reason also. What should I do?

I wish replacement parts were easier to come by for this thing.
If you have TEP tell Sprint, they will replace it for free even though you did not buy it from them, they're cool like that.