View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 09:15 AM
BooDaddy
Linux Administrator

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Windows Phone 7 launched today in New York -- Samsung Omnia 7

The first Windows Phone 7 hits the market today in New York. It happened a bit earlier for the Europeans.

From the article:
Quote:
Window 7 Phone launches today at 9AM in New York, New York. Fortunately for us, “today” starts earlier over in Europe, and Samsung Russian has already outed the Omnia 7 aka. “the first smartphone based on the Samsung Windows Phone 7″, and it looks sweet.
We’re very excited about Microsoft’s new phone OS here at Gadget Lab, and the success of all these phones will be down to the operating system. One thing’s sure: the hardware certainly won’t be letting anyone down: The Omnia 7 runs on a 1GHz Qualcomm processor (the same QSD8250 model found in the Google Nexus One), sports a 4-inch, 800 x 480 AMOLED display, a 5MP autofocus camera which can also shoot 720p video in H.264 and WMV formats (among a couple others) and A-GPS for navigation.

Heres a link to the article for more information:

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2010/...aunches-early/

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
This post has been thanked 1 times.