View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 01:49 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 7| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

..bump to top of page (more visual) NRG twitter:
Hotfix for all of Oct 8 and Oct 9 ROMs for some of the missing shortcuts to the Office applications.
http://digs.by/dqXyN4

BTW, my 1X issue guessing was directly related to WMLongLife I believe... in a hurry guessing I didn't follow the detailed directions in post 3 regarding uninstall & switching back to 3G auto.. but really can't believe that would follow through a task 29 (5 times), 6 ROM flashes & a stock flash..... (and much much more... (3P's, radio...)

btw Here's what REALLY finally cleaned it out.. WIPE IT ##786#
Reset
(put in your msl)

... so if your having some real strange stuff that's following you around.. dump her.. ooppps I mean, do the ##786#

If you're a tad shy about cookie 2... definitely don't mess with WMLL! ha!
Got WMLL running sweet now!
~either conquer it or it conquers you!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by alalor View Post
After playing for hours, editing, testing things, etc. I figured out that what is slow is sense, not the rest, programs run at regular speed. I have plenty of memory (use panel menu by recommendation of Teradog, but it was slow before too), I took out arkswitch, I don't know what else can be running in the background slowing things down, taskmanager doesn't show anything).
Sense is what is running slow on 21681 Dinik. I have no idea why. I am tempted to try the regular cookie energy rom and see if it is all these pretty colourful icons is what is slowing my phone down.
Anybody has had this problem with Dinikglass roms?
switch to CSM & see if same speed, then flash cookie 1.8.5... I'm OC'd to 729 with setcpuspeed 1d perfectly... so it's fine with me.. More importantly, I think this is the most stable ROM YET!!! ROCK SOLID, I've had NO (NONE)... nada... sense recycle's at all.
One thing I did different... went into settings, home & turned off sense prior to running sashimi restore, PIM, Importer, and cookie importer, rebooted & turned it on... ROCK SOLID.. best yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
with all the issues going on it's making me glad that i didn't upgrade to the new roms, not to rub it in or anything, i hope things do get worked out though.
C'mon man hop on the wagon! :>))

Quote:
Originally Posted by geejdee View Post
I'm noticing the same thing... I overclocked a bit to see if things speed up and the programs are running faster, however Sense has a delay....
LOVE THIS ROM
681 cookie 2... I'm running default 22pp for a change.. not zero, yep a tad slower, but stability & other stuff is worth it. Didn't know if speed was due to pp or not. After clearing out all my mess earlier, it runs MUCH faster...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3matthew3 View Post
runs fine for me on classic cookie 21681... loading from the Compact Start Menu.

Super fast ROM on my device also.
ahhh 1.8.5 :>)) good news for modern man! :>))

Quote:
Originally Posted by udayse View Post
Hi Teradog,
Just an update, I got it to work, Thank you. The only way it would work for me, is if i installed the right version you suggest from your post and install it on the main memory (NOT storage card) and then soft reset. Your post suggests you installed it on your storage card Thanks Uday
THanks, i'll try to remember to add that to the voice post... actually, I think that's a good resource for many people that's got buried.. since it helped you can you post your results, that installing to main memory resolved an issue of not being able to see or setup voice command.. others that read that may benefit.. PLEASE... I'll try to remember to site your post & put it in post 1 as well. thanks in advance.. Voice (MSVC), Bing, Tellme
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickforet View Post
is there a french version of CDMA ROM ?
I may have misspoken eariler... from twitter: RHOD, ck on XDA tp2... may only be GSM
  1. Most GER NLD and FRA ROMS are uploaded for the BLAC / RHOD / TOPAZ and HD2 about 5 hours ago via Digsby

Last edited by teradog; 10-18-2010 at 03:13 PM. Reason: (put in your msl) ... so if your having some real strange stuff that's following you around.. dump her.. ooppps I mean, do t
This post has been thanked 3 times.