View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Re: [10/1/10] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.8.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by flopper View Post
Correct, I only have one phone connected. What do I need to do to allow you to watch?
You would need to download and run TeamViewer and also let me know what timezone and when is best to try and get together so I can view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPQuinn View Post
There are 147 items in the BBSAK back-up folder, but I realize each isn't an individual app.

My Third Party Apps list in Options|Applications contains 47 programs, but many are links/launchers like Crackberry and Dcom. I don't think I have anything exotic.

The BBSAK backup folder is 35.9 MB.
Yeah I think we have narrowed the issue down to the jad/alx function but it works with a had full of apps installed. So we are trying to see if its a particular program/cod thats causing the issue. Would you mind zipping your backup folder and sending to me?
~mike