View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 02:33 PM
GirlGoneGeek
Chillin' with my Geeks!

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 10|9|10 HD3/HD7 UPDATED AND CONFIRMED!! new comparison Pics and VIDEOS!!!!

thanks for the update. doing my best to research and write this for our site to share too. It seems the video has been removed. I can't find it anywhere.

also, i'm confused. i see the first post talks about the hd7 and oranges link is for the hd3. are these the same phone just one version is gsm?

help please so i can write this up.

So far, this is all I have:

Announcements have been made in the past from other sites stating that HTC is in the process of releasing another Windows Phone 7 device trailing the HD3 that will be called the HD7. However no dates, specs or prices were previously mentioned until today. Thanks to boredandtattooed here at PPCGeeks for pointing this news out to us, we now have more information to share with everyone here on our site.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson

Last edited by GirlGoneGeek; 10-09-2010 at 03:09 PM.