View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 02:29 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Re: [10/1/10] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.8.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPQuinn View Post
Backup.alx is present in the backup folder. It is 20kb and ends (in notepad) with . Backup.jad is not present.

Other than that I'm not sure how to tell you if it is complete.

I've also uninstalled/reinstalled BBSAK.
So it appears to be hanging on jad creation I assume. How many apps are you using? Cause your the first to report this to my knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMan_BM View Post
Hi
Ok, will sent you the backup via skype and sent a friendrequest to you.

Andreas
Accepting, awaiting on the download and I will look into the restore issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flopper View Post
Tried a different USB port, tried rebooting Tour while plugged in and BBSAK open, tried "Kill Processes". Still no luck. Yes, I have BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.0.0.43 installed. Any other ideas?
This one is super odd. You only have one phone connected to PC? Also I would like to see whats going on live. Mind using teamviewer and letting me watch what happens?
~mike