View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 08:07 AM
Hypnotic2010
Virtually, I am a Ppc

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Bounty] For Epic 3.5 mm TV-Out fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmoon8081 View Post
Samsung is about to release a new micro usb to hdmi out cord for all the galaxy phones including the epic. The question is whether or not Sprint will block this the same way they blocked the basic tv out function through 3.5 jack. Another question, even if an update comes that allows tv out again, on the epic is if the micro usb to hdmi will be full TV out. For example, the EVO has HDMI out however you can only view videos/pictures or recorded videos through your TV. Full TV out for me is essentially being able to see on your TV what ever is currently on your mobile phone's screen. That way, you could also play games, use your slingbox, ect. all from your phone to your HDTV.

Yes, that is exactly why I am much more interested in getting the 3.5mm headphone jack-Tv-out to work, so what that you can see your pictures, I need a full mirror for in the car, for games, for my Poker timer app, etc.

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!