View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 11:37 AM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP
Threadstarter

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Class 4 32GB Kingston Micro SD cards... only $84!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely REAL!!!!

totally my bad guys, i couldve swore i was in the right section when i found those..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGoodtunes View Post

Only class 2, but that's no problem for me with music. My 16 gigger is class 2, and songs load onto it in a fraction of a second. The other day I copied a folder containing a dozen song files (about 6 MB each). They loaded to the card in just under 4 seconds!
i too have a Class 2 16gb card and the suck ass... i had 5gbs of music and about 15 full movies and had to transfer over and it took about an hour... Im almost dreading when i finally buy a 32gb card and have to transfer over the 12GBS that are currently on my current card... Im totally wishing i wouldve seen Kingstons Class 10, 16GB card before i bougght mine from the shack.. I spent my EVO pre-order gift card on it, so my choice was whatever Radio Shack carried.. but i still wish i wouldve spent it otherwise..

everytime i have to transfer movies, i regret having a Class 2 card.. movies range from 250mb(formatted for phone) or uptp 4.7GB for a BR or HD Rip.. the transfer time-sucks!!!

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 10-02-2010 at 11:44 AM.