View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 06:38 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: ***OFFICIAL*** SPH-D700-DI07-8Gb-REL.tar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Zone View Post
Thanks Who...one question...the DI18 tar is the full blown upgrade, i am rooted and was wondering if a update like DI07 which was just an update with out going tar could be had..that did not break root and I have my Epic rocking right now and would hate to start all over with root/clockwork/overclocked..etc.
The tar will override the root, but someone can modify the stock rom to beable to flash using clockwork so you don't lose your root