View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 09:47 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint TP2 Volume Increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
sweet! im glad i could help out. has anyone tried this out on a tp2 other than sprint? i think alot of people get scared away when they see "sprint". i dont see why it wouldnt work on other carriers i will try it on my gf's tmobile tp2 later... she has been hounding me for the longest to pimp her phone lol

EDIT: I also noticed a few more entries that i forgot to give to you Maxx. here they are...
yEA I guess i missed one!
I put in, the other i already have.
I will post all edits later.
This cab should work with all carriers, as it is not carrier specific.
I looked/played with the file and all it contains is settings for vol, earpice, handset, headset, and a list of models with settings for each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
Didnt work ¡¡MALDITA SEA!!
Haha, no prob then just use the edits cab... actually, just use the loudest cab that has all the reg enties to make it a little louder for you even if the audiopara files not working in your rom.