View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 07:36 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstak
I'm having the same issues now. Phone was fine then this morning on the train I felt it vibrating all the time so I checked it and it kept restarting. Would just show the TP2 screen then restart. Once in a while it'll get to the white screen but it would just hang there. I was using an April Energy ROM and it was fine before today. I took out the battery, plugged it in at work and it worked for the day and now it just started doing that again. I'm stumped.
Have you tried flashing the shipped rom from bootloader?