View Single Post
Old 01-23-2007, 10:58 PM
Big D5
The Voice of Reason

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have had both the 6700 and the 700wx, when I got my 700wx I kept my 6700 around for testing. After 90 days with my Treo I am going back to the 6700. IMHO the 6700 is the powerhouse PPC of those available from Sprint. When I was using the 700wx the things I missed most from my 6700 was, WIFI, real bluetooth where I can use MSVC, music over bluetooth, flexibility of the OS, ease of qwerty keyboard use, and size of the display. The things I will miss most from the 700wx battery life, and some if the OEM programming. Just so you know I kept my 6700 but I am going to get rid of my 700wx. The 700wx is a very good smart phone but if you are looking for flexibility, expansiveness, and a all around PPC go with the 6700. Of course this is IMHO.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.