View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 08:40 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PPCGEEKS members quoted on Veveo Vtap's Blog

http://blog.prashanthellina.com/2007...dope-feedback/

Ok I know this is pretty old, but I was just surprised to see our feedback quoted on their site. The original blog post was dated Sept 2007. Click the link to see for yourself.

Some of the members whos feedback are quoted :

Myself
Jamesus
Scotbotmosh
Jmodica1
AFangrywarrior
WanderingMinstrel
Nuguy

Guys this means we're faymous, faymous I tell ya! And PPCGEEKS got some free press at the same time!

Best... Member... Ever...