View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 11:16 AM
Hypnotic2010
Virtually, I am a Ppc

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Bounty] For Epic 3.5 mm TV-Out fix

IM IN!!
$20 added from me.

I am in the same exact boat as you regarding the 3.5mm tv out function. I passed on the Evo just because it was lacking this function. I pre ordered the Epic for the Tv-out capabilities of the Galaxy S line. Just to find out the feature has been left out by Sprint.
I must have called Samsung at least 5 times and they always give the same answer which is Yes the Epic does support Tv-out via 3.5mm jack. Reads from his pc that the options should be located in settings/Tv-out. Then I explain that Sprints version the options are not there. One lady even had me hold while she got up and picked up a Sprint branded Epic and the Settings were in fact there in the Sprint phone she had at Samsung!! So this must have been an early Sprint rom that was installed before Sprint sent that evil OTA update. So I am confident the hardware is there just waiting to be activated!
Maybe something will show up in the enabled hidden modes/settings being found here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/samsung-ga...-revealed.html

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!