View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 10:05 AM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Trying to add barcode and/or images in my signature of email

Have you tried Moxier or Touchdown? Those email clients (Exchange only) may allow you to add images to your signature. They are by no means free, but if you could get your company to foot the bill, it would be worth it if one of them worked.

EDIT: I took a few minutes and checked both and Moxier will not for sure. However, while Touchdown won't let you use an image, it will allow you to use HTML in your signature. So, in theory, you could include the image in your signature if you used the IMG tag to call your image from a web server.

Last edited by rainfreak; 09-29-2010 at 10:12 AM.