View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 08:38 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Blackberry + Dropbox = Heaven

I've come to love Dropbox... found it when I got my iPad... implemented it at work and now have it on all devices.

We talked about it in the BBM Group and the discussion made me revisit in on my BB. I am able to load up my docx file for work, and edit it directly save up right there in the classroom.. no more taking notes on my bb then transfering to word document later. I LOVE IT!

Discuss.....

OH.. and here is my shameless referral link (remember by signing up via referral we both get an extra 250mb of space up to 8g
Brenn's Dropbox Referral

BrennB
This post has been thanked 1 times.